Tuesday, October 6, 2009




I just came across this video and thought it great.

I think we can go through life thinking about what we want in life, what God can offer to us, rather then following what we are asked to do. To acting accordingly to how God, asked us to be toward one another. I'm just saying it's much easier in life to choose to give the money and think someone else will take care of showing God's love another time.


Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Matthew 28:18-20

1 comment: